How to reactivate my old account

doesitmatter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent messages upon messages about this so I guess I will start a thread instead. I can't access my old account reef, coffee & curly hair. I've tried the forgot password route and it doesn't work. I'll take screen shots if need be. I just get an error message. Any help would be great.

OP
OP
D

doesitmatter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The requested user 'reef, coffee & curly hair' could not be found" is the error message I am receiving.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The requested user 'reef, coffee & curly hair' could not be found" is the error message I am receiving.
Well, that's exactly the problem; that user name does not exist here.

I've combed through the user names for that name plus variations of it - with/without the punctuation or spaces - and still nothing.
As we do not delete accounts, I must ask if you may have had an account under a different user name? Or if you might be thinking of a different forum?

OP
OP
D

doesitmatter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do a search and you will see my user name within posts. If I need to post screen caps I will. I also tried recreating that account name with no success. If its something you guys cannot fix I understand. Just let me know and I'll move on from this inquiry.
-Thanks, Will

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if it matterseems but I just did a quick search using that user name and the only posts to come up were these posts in this thread.

OP
OP
D

doesitmatter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting as I always use a comma with this user name. I think this newer website doesn't allow commas.

OP
OP
D

doesitmatter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either way if it works I will be satisfied. Thank you all for the help and interest.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're exactly right! Commas are not allowed via the software.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 130 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back