How to remove glass ball anemone (hypothetically)

therealraf02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
449
Reaction score
171
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a couple of these a year ago via my gulf live rock. Love the way they shine subtly in blue light. Glass ball anemones, not actually anemones and more closely related to mushrooms and stony coral. Anyways, one of these guys is on my frag plug, how can I safely remove this hypothetically if I wanted to give it its own little tank/jar/yk-what-i-mean?
 
Razor blade would work but that will also likely grow back on the frag plug. Potentially more than 1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new