How to route RO lines in apartment

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnidus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cnidus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to get ATO and AWC lines from the RODI/mixing station in the laundry, to my tank in the entrance/hallway.

Challenge is I’m in an old (1917) 4-unit condo, so I don’t have easy access to an attic or crawl space. How do people generally achieve this?

I’d considered running a cable-hider/conduit along the decorative edging (3/4 up the wall), but I can’t imagine the wife will be too pleased with that. Also considering fishing the lines through a wall, then to an outside wall where I can run conduit/pipe on outside to the laundry...

What have others done for this sort of thing? Should I call a plumber/electrician to do this sort of thing?
 
Bump for any of you plumbing gurus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new