how to save state changes in AC III

reeferdale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all, I have what I hope is a simple question. I am setting up/ modifying the states in the timer menu. I have no problem toggling through all the setting I want, but I can't seem to figure out how to actually save the changes I make? For example, I have a timer defined named CO2#. I enter the following

if pH > 8.4
then CO2# OFF

this is what I want. But how do you exit the modify state menu? I can toggle through the list and I get to the ->Exit/Cancel option, if I press select then it appears that I am cancelling the changes I just made becasue I do not see them saved when I go back to review this pH setting. I origianlly created it with the CO2# timer set to ON, I meant to set it to OFF. When I go to modify state and scroll till I find this, I select each parm and set the final value to OFF and hit select. Then I have to keep pressing the down button till I get to the EExit/Cancel optiopn, as I said above, this appears to cancel the change I just made???? I do not see any other way to 'get out' of the modify state menu, there is no option to save. I have tried letting it sit for a while to see if it times out but no luck. I also selected the Init Memopry button figuring I would just restore everything back to factory options, but I still see some customized options in the menus?? Is there something I am missing on how to save the state change? When you select the Exit/Cancel option does it Exit AND cancel the changes? I can not find any references to how this works in the manuals or online. Any one that has some experience I would apprciate it.

thanks

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for someone who may know!

RussM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Connect it to your network, and use the web interface - MUCH easier. I never used the built-in menus for programming when I had an AC3

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back