Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please to PM again. Thanks.

Finntre725

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In order to send a private message, you will need to click on the username of the person you wish to send a message to.

1.jpg

Once you have clicked on the person's username, their profile box will come up on the screen and you will need to select the link: "Start a Conversation."

2.jpg

This will open a new screen where you may enter the conversation title and message. Once you have composed your message, simply hit the button beneath the text box that says "Start a Conversation."

3.jpg

Additionally, in order to check your messages, you will notice the link in the upper right corner next to your username which says "inbox." If you have any new messages upon logging into R2R, you will see the number of new messages indicated over the inbox (1 new message is available in this example).

4.jpg

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact one of the REEF2REEF staff or email [email protected].
Yeah I can’t see that button or option to pm or sending messages anywhere

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m having the same problem
Try it now. We require members to have at least one post on R2R in order to PM other members (this is to help cut down on spam and scamming).

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

eda209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not see the start a conversation button using an iPhone. Hope this works. Thanks.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back