How to shoot good videos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleBee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LittleBee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
102
Reaction score
2
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just got a Nikon d5100 and would like to shoot videos of my tank. I see some awesome videos out there that are not shaky at all and super smooth when the camera is moving around. How can I achieve that? I do have a tripod but if I try to move the camera it shakes and doesn't look good. Should I shoot multiple short videos and edit them together? Any tips on shooting videos is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new