How to Take pics with iPhone?

I use the Orphek lens and edit afterward. Tap on the screen to focus, hold to keep focus and lighting locked. I use the iPhone 15 pro max. I also use it for all my videos as well.
5BE1E3A8-4923-4BC9-BF55-31ADE84A3AC8.jpeg
IMG_1671.jpeg
IMG_3411.jpeg
869B7AF2-D244-453B-8780-AA01A312F28B.jpeg

1A2E2D3B-0F08-4BF3-B7FB-650C4EA4A736.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new