How to trim GSP

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the waving hand xenia also.... it was gifted to me.... a great huge rock of it. It looks like the blow up things in front of the car wash. Thankfully, non-invasive thus far.
Nothing Happens over night in this hobby right .....

I thought they would be dead a long time ago as I’ve never been able to keep them .
for some reason either the lfs we got them from or a curse from my wife they are alive and thriving .

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the waving hand xenia also.... it was gifted to me.... a great huge rock of it. It looks like the blow up things in front of the car wash. Thankfully, non-invasive thus far.
:) I love this, just wanted to provide some information. Waving hand is not Xenia but Anthelia. They both look and act similar but the primary difference is Xenia likes low flow, while Anthelia likes moderate.

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is bare bottom and I grow gsp on the bottom. I use a razor blade and tweezers to cut it back. The good news, is the base forms like leather.. if it's on the rocks, use some tweezers to get it started, then peel it..

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing Happens over night in this hobby right .....

I thought they would be dead a long time ago as I’ve never been able to keep them .
for some reason either the lfs we got them from or a curse from my wife they are alive and thriving .
Weird ...
I go to the lfs and ogling over the sps tanks .
she drawn to the lps , softies tanks and the ones she wants the most are gsp , Xenia ,

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) I love this, just wanted to provide some information. Waving hand is not Xenia but Anthelia. They both look and act similar but the primary difference is Xenia likes low flow, while Anthelia likes moderate.

Yeah, and waving hand anthlelia is much worse at taking over a tank, that stuff can live through anything!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back