How to turn on Icons manually off schedule?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big E
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Big E

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
2,581
Reaction score
4,151
Location
Willoughby, OH
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

I'm running the Helius program.

I need to turn my lights on for a few hours early morning before the program starts at 9am

I there an easy way to turn them on manually?
 
Try enabling Expand > Timing looks like you can set On or Off or some program for a period of time. I have note tried it but looks like it will do what you need.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1203.png
    IMG_1203.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 59
I misread the ask. I think Timing could work for you if you need it consistently at the same time.

I do to settings and manually set the time to be in my cycle. Then when I shut them off just change the time back. It would be nice to have an on off option. Maybe you can creat a program for that time frame the. Just switch programs .
 
I ended up creating a new program to go on at 5am and off at 9am

I also found out that you can hit "quick" and they will go on for a few hours before switching back to the program you have set up to run

Thanks for the response......I'm back to running my normal schedule
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new