how to use lugols

I use Revive personally but I would assume 3-4 drops at most - that stuff is pretty strong. I'm sure others who use it will chime in. Kraylen uses it while propogating I believe.
 
On the bottle it says you can use 40 drops per gallon of tank water for 10 to 15 minutes as a coral dip.
 
It says to use as a dip do like 40 drops to a gallon.

I was fragging some zoas the other day and used two drops to a smallish little cup of water and dipped the coral for about 5 minutes and those coral are all great looking 20 days later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new