How too max growth on radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmyzhou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimmyzhou

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
672
Reaction score
341
Location
long island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi r2r. New too reef hobby about 5month now
I have 4 of radion xr15 G4 pro on my 4 foot 120 tank 9-10 inches on top of water. What kind color too use to max growth the corals Right now I'm useing reef radiance.
It 6month old tank coral was in 2 month ago

Thanks any thin helps
 
d320a0bf8b0662970c87d990703ae6ca.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new