How too max growth on radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmyzhou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimmyzhou

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
672
Reaction score
341
Location
long island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi r2r. New too reef hobby about 5month now
I have 4 of radion xr15 G4 pro on my 4 foot 120 tank 9-10 inches on top of water. What kind color too use to max growth the corals Right now I'm useing reef radiance.
It 6month old tank coral was in 2 month ago

Thanks any thin helps
 
d320a0bf8b0662970c87d990703ae6ca.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new