How use the ozone, power ? Time ?

Fred’s REEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I want to know how use the ozone.

I Have a 200 Mg/H generator for 475 gallons of water. I will try to use at half power. I have a tunze 9430DC skimmer for the moment.

My question was how many time I must use per day ? I can control It by profilux and redox. I have pulse 10 min and pause 30 min, do you think that it's good ?

Thank you for your help.
 
You'll need controlled by redox. Start slow.
Also need moisture beads before air going into ozonizer , coral sand and carbon after water is ran thru ozone. If not done , ozone will create acidic water and lower ph. My opinion. ....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new