How would you level it?? 54G corner

  • Thread starter Thread starter PPBlimpy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Unfortunately shims are your best bet. You can get tapered plastic furniture shims. I won’t say that 5/16 is extreme but that would be enough to bug me.

My floor was out 1/2” over 36”. The cons of owning a English built house(1759)

I built the platform and put it on adjustable feet. This allowed me to level however I needed and also raised the tank 2”. This tank is short so I like the added height



IMG_7662.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new