How'd I do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joekovar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joekovar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
319
Reaction score
331
Location
Tampabay
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get water from my LFS every weekend, and browse around while I wait. For the last month or so I've had my eye on this piece kind of though not really sure what it is, but it was in their cut to order section and I figured it would be NFS because it was dwarfed by other acros around it.

I was feeling froggy this weekend, so as I always do when I'm feeling froggy at my LFS I decided to ask "how much for the whole thing?".

They were reluctant to sell it at first, but ultimately decided since they have another one in the back to give me a number. (They always give me a number, because they're awesome!)

It's 2-1/2" tall. The full shot is after 1-2 hours in my tank, the closeup is about 24 hours in. Regardless of how I did, I'm happy with the piece.

IMG_20210726_183602404.jpg IMG_20210725_192144574.jpg IMG_20210726_220614583~2.jpg
 
If it is really WD that is an awesome retail price for one so chunky. And even if it isn't (Not saying it isn't) that is a good buy.

The polyp extension is awesome too. My WD grows like mad but very little PE. I have no idea why I get so little PE but stuff grows, so...

IMG-5324.jpg
 
What shop? There’s a good chance that’s one of my pieces.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new