How'd you do it? Doser unit

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a kamoer x5 s doser
I have a minireef 120 with not a lot of room
What size dose bottles?
Where did you place the doser unit?
Let's see your set ups

Thanks all
 
Just got a kamoer x5 s doser
I have a minireef 120 with not a lot of room
What size dose bottles?
Where did you place the doser unit?
Let's see your set ups

Thanks all

Mine looks like this, but my primary supplementation is a calcium reactor.


336A89FB-9A0C-4B9B-A235-323580794ED5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new