191E6049-2479-48F0-AF92-D4159FA3649B.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

My name is Robert, and I have been reefing for only six months or so. I had never seriously considered reefing as I had thought it would be too challenging for my limited skills and patience. But about half a year ago, my coven's crone had me over for dinner, and showed me her saltwater aquarium. Being quite impressed, I had a lot of questions, and as it turns out it is something I can do. Running a 40 gallon with softies. Can't post any pictures as I keep my use of tech to a pretty low minimum and don't have a digital camera or a smart phone.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody.

-Robert
Welcome to R2R Robert. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. Pictures are great but even just documenting what you are doing, what has happened, and where you're going can be just as good.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back