Howdy from Alabama

BeagleBro52

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Nolan and I recently got into salt water and reef tanks. Currently have a 20G with live rock/sand 1 clown, shrimp, a sharpness goby and a clown goby as well as some snails and hermits. I have one coral, a GSP. But, my 20 isn't big enough so I'm getting a 40B to upgrade. I want to do a sump for macro algae and get some more corals. I am from Florida but have been in Alabama for years, and as the name suggests, I have a beagle.
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (3).gif
 
Welcome! What part of Alabama are you in? Huntsville has a great club, and we're in the early stages of getting one rolling in Birmingham.
Kinda curious about the Birmingham club, Just across the state line myself.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new