Howdy from another Michigander!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Werdlone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Werdlone

what?
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like there are a lot of Michigan reefers on this site! I like what I see so far! I have a 150 gallon sps dominated reef with some lps/zoo/palys. Total system is 300gallons with sump and frag tank. I run 3 250watt phoenix MH bulbs with vho actinics.

Hello all
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Pazzazz...the pink lemonaide and german blue are doing awesome..thanks again!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new