Howdy from Kansas City!

flyinhippie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
Kansas City, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to R2R and just wanted to say hello to everyone!
I currently have a 90G reef tank which I like to refer to as my "predator reef" because of my 2 dwarf lions and marine beta. They also have a few other semi aggressive tankmates.
The anemones in the tank all came from one that I bought over 5yrs ago. I even had to remove 2 of them and put them in my 30g frag/qt tank for extra room.
I've been in the hobby many years and I've also moved this particular setup across country and back so I should be able to positively contribute to the Forums.

1.jpg
9.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great looking tank!! :)
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new