Howdy from Ormond Beach, FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qsilver23t
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Qsilver23t

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Daytona Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, new member and fairly new to the hobby. I've got a 72 gallon bow front tank with 50lb LR, fish and very recently coral. Been up and running for about 10 months now. Looking forward to joining some of your discussions, and thanks for the help you've already given!

-Tom
 
Welcome Tom. Good thing you have a good variety of lfs such as Poseidon, Amazing Aquariums and forgot the others. I moved out of Ormond 2.5 years ago and no my closest lfs is three hours away and not great. I miss FL.

Good luck with your new coral adventure!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new