Howdy from the Smokies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcfluegel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dcfluegel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello - my name is David and I am a cajun transplant to the Smoky Mountain area of Tennessee (a bit northeast of Chattanooga). My wife was recently bitten by the reef bug and I have gotten involved as well (though, as she keeps reminding me, she is humpin' this monkey, I'm just holding the tail...) Definitely appreciate the time, energy, insight and passion you have invested in this site and I am looking forward to visiting and researching - and more than likely asking a few questions...

we currently have a 75g tank with Coralife light set up (T5 actinics, MH and moonlights) - really just getting started at this point, but looking forward to the journey... just have to keep telling myself to slow it down a bit, as I have a wee bit of a predisposition to full speed ahead...

thanks!
David
 
Welcome, make sure to check out the East Tennessee reef club if your ever in Knoxville. Chatt has a club, but I'm not sure how active they are.
 
Thanks - will do - am in Knoxvegas pretty regularly and will see what I can do! :)

Welcome, make sure to check out the East Tennessee reef club if your ever in Knoxville. Chatt has a club, but I'm not sure how active they are.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi David!! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome. Come check out the Middle Tennessee Reef Club. We are very active club fairly near you. Our forums are highly active and tons of people to help answer questions.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new