Howdy from the Texas Panhandle

Welcome to R2R. Waterbox are great tanks.
IMG_0051.jpeg
 
I was a long-time member over on Nano-Reef and I'm returning after a brief hiatus. Restarted a 20g Waterbox Cube I had from a previous build and I'm currently drawing up plans for a 6 gallon office pico with a canister filter and a main tank upgrade to something between 80-110g. Happy to have a new online community to stretch my legs in and get to know people.

Cheers!
Howdy from Central Texas!! Glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new