Howdy Y'all

SaltyWaffles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, The names Caleb and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I'm completely new to reefing and don't even own a tank yet. I'm a senior in highschool so I will likely wait until I am in college or out of college to start one solely because of transporting tanks back and forth across the country can be a bit of a hassle, so it seems. I'm currently just learning all I can and making fantasies in my head about my first tank in the future. I hope to be received into this awesome hobby as I figure out the ropes and enjoy learning all the types of coral and fish there are out there. I am truly so pumped for sometime in the future when I build my first reef tank and I really hope my enthusiasm holds out until then!
Thanks Y'all

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, The names Caleb and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I'm completely new to reefing and don't even own a tank yet. I'm a senior in highschool so I will likely wait until I am in college or out of college to start one solely because of transporting tanks back and forth across the country can be a bit of a hassle, so it seems. I'm currently just learning all I can and making fantasies in my head about my first tank in the future. I hope to be received into this awesome hobby as I figure out the ropes and enjoy learning all the types of coral and fish there are out there. I am truly so pumped for sometime in the future when I build my first reef tank and I really hope my enthusiasm holds out until then!
Thanks Y'all
Welcome Caleb,
Lots to learn here.
Study hard.

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo Caleb.....Welcome!
It is excellent to see younger folks getting excited about this dynamic craft. You are certainly taking the right approach of doing plenty of research and questioning before committing to any particular system. You will learn that there are as many approaches to any aspect of reef keeping as there are critters to keep! Thanks for introducing yourself. You will find this community and the hobby in general very receptive and respectful. Take your time and keep learning........and for your parents sake.....focus on school work and not schools of fish when you are off to college;)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R Caleb !! :)

I have read were some collage students, setup a nano tank in the dorm room in the past.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 144 61.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.1%
Back