Howdy Y'all :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gambit

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
6
Location
Plover, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. My name is Eric. I have been into owning a saltwater tank since may of 09' which quickly turned into an obsession. Just a simple 10 Gallon to start all the way up to my now 125 gallon. I recently just moved out from home and decided it was time to upgrade (from a 120 gallon to 125 for the extra length for my growing tangs :) ) I attached a picture, (not the greatest because it was right after the tank transfer). I enjoy the hobby much through its ups and downs, and I can't wait to meet everyone here!
 

Attachments

  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 116
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi Eric!! Welcome to R2R!! Nice lookin' tank ya got there!!
 
Ohhh! What a nice, big tank! I'm jealous! I can't wait to see more pictures of it.
Welcome to the forums! : )
 
Hey there, welcome! Nice tank. What are your plans for future critters?


Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Critters hmm... Coral I am not sure if I plan to continue coral or not. Have a pagoda cup and finger leather from the last tank, but most didnt make it when I moved out of home before I could move the tank in from the 120G to the 125G.

Fish its stocked good, tangs rabbtifsh wrasses and a scooter. Only 2 more fish to add. 2 Female Red Tail wrasses that are being conditioned! :) Ill start a Tank thread soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new