Howdy!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've long read R2R discussions when Googling reef topics but finally got around to joining the group. I've been keeping reef tanks since the mid to late 1990's. Over the years I have upsized, downsized, upsized again, down sized, etc. etc. over the years. Everything from 29 gal to a 125 gal display with a 110 gal sump below in the basement. Currently I am running a 75 gal. As I'm sure is the case with many people who have been in the hobby for any length of time my level of involvement has waxed and waned over the years but luckily never went away totally. I recently went through a period where the tank was neither a financial or time priority because, well you know, life happened. :) . Anyway, my interest in the hobby is on an upswing and I'm trying to show my tank some more love these days. I've been lurking here trying to catch up a bit on the latest trends in the hobby and thought it might be time to say hello. I'm located in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Welcome @MarkMal to the fishy family! Stay warm up there! I hear you are in for a cold night. Sending warm wishes from sunny Florida.
GIF by visitorlando

OP
OP
M

MarkMal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @MarkMal to the fishy family! Stay warm up there! I hear you are in for a cold night. Sending warm wishes from sunny Florida.
GIF by visitorlando
Cold and icy! but I hear we are sharing some of that wintry weather with other parts of the country that don't usually get to experience that fun. Nice GIF! haha!

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've long read R2R discussions when Googling reef topics but finally got around to joining the group. I've been keeping reef tanks since the mid to late 1990's. Over the years I have upsized, downsized, upsized again, down sized, etc. etc. over the years. Everything from 29 gal to a 125 gal display with a 110 gal sump below in the basement. Currently I am running a 75 gal. As I'm sure is the case with many people who have been in the hobby for any length of time my level of involvement has waxed and waned over the years but luckily never went away totally. I recently went through a period where the tank was neither a financial or time priority because, well you know, life happened. :) . Anyway, my interest in the hobby is on an upswing and I'm trying to show my tank some more love these days. I've been lurking here trying to catch up a bit on the latest trends in the hobby and thought it might be time to say hello. I'm located in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Welcome!

whale GIF

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back