How's everyone experience with Live Aquaria Diver's Den in 2021?

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a small shop in NPR with an online webfront that you can visit in person by appt, salty bottom reef company, I picked up 2 filefish from them about a month ago - forgot about that. The fish they had looked happy. When I'm looking to buy corals I usually check coral corral before looking online, they have a small fishstock. There's another place on hillsborough called corals and fins that I went to a few years ago and had success with, they're just a hike.
Thanks! I have bought snails and one fish from Salty bottom and have been to those places as well! Whats in your tank is a small good store in Lutz/land o lakes but she is the one that wont sell me a tang! LOL. I totally forgot about salty bottom so thanks for reminding me! I am going to see what they have right now! I need some snails anyway!

Rob Romalino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TSM Aquatics still does a 30+ day quarantine before releasing any fish for sale. They also continually observe their livestock to ensure they look healthy and are eating well. "Available Now" fish means they have completed the 30+ day QT and are available now. "Pre Order" fish are fish that are partially through the QT process and are eating well, but still have a bit more time in copper. I hope this answers some community questions about TSM's QT procedures.

Rob Romalino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is TSM?
TSM Aquatics is now located in Pennsauken. Check out their website: www.TSMaquatics.com. TSM Aquatics still does a 30+ day quarantine before releasing any fish for sale. They also continually observe their livestock to ensure they look healthy and are eating well. "Available Now" fish means they have completed the 30+ day QT and are available now. "Pre Order" fish are fish that are partially through the QT process and are eating well, but still have a bit more time in copper. I hope this answers some community questions about TSM's QT procedures.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back