How's It Going from New Hampshire

ZoixDark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
91
Reaction score
77
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's it going everyone. I could have sworn I had an account on here but I guess not. I've had a JBJ28 set up for about 2 years now. (Well my wife has) I'm going to be taking it down and restarting it now that she's grown bored of it. I had a 75g reef over 10 years ago so I'm going to be turning the tank into a zoa garden pretty much. Should be a good time.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
How's it going everyone. I could have sworn I had an account on here but I guess not. I've had a JBJ28 set up for about 2 years now. (Well my wife has) I'm going to be taking it down and restarting it now that she's grown bored of it. I had a 75g reef over 10 years ago so I'm going to be turning the tank into a zoa garden pretty much. Should be a good time.
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
How's it going everyone. I could have sworn I had an account on here but I guess not. I've had a JBJ28 set up for about 2 years now. (Well my wife has) I'm going to be taking it down and restarting it now that she's grown bored of it. I had a 75g reef over 10 years ago so I'm going to be turning the tank into a zoa garden pretty much. Should be a good time.
Check out jays aquatics in Salem New Hampshire they got new stock coming in tomorrow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new