How's my new clam looking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elton20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Elton20

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
83
Reaction score
9
Location
Columbus, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got it about a week ago and moved it up a couple inches everyday and wasn't too careful about the light acclimation since it came from mh's. Is it looking nicely opened and nothing wrong. Today I found a tiny aiptasia on it's shell under the mantle and removed it immediately. Alk and ca are dosed daily. My first clam lol
 
The pic

lol here's the pic
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 204
looks great to me, remember they have a mind of their own and almost never stay where you want them lol ive spent time moving mine to just the right spot and then they will turn around lol
 
Yea I'm so paranoid because it cost me a ton to get it. And it better not rotate it'll be so annoying if it's angled weird lol. Yep thanks guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new