- Joined
- Mar 7, 2024
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 11
- Location
- United Kingdom
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
Its been in the tank 2 days now. Kept pretty central to the light but on a plug on the sandbed. It wasn't particularly bright red in the LFS so I am not too concerned about the dull colour.
I dont really know how to tell if Favia is happy or not to be honest so some guidance would be great. I haven't seen it extend any sweeper/feeders yet so is that a sign it's not happy? I figured I'd give it some time before I move it off the substrate and onto a lowlight, rock outcrop.

I dont really know how to tell if Favia is happy or not to be honest so some guidance would be great. I haven't seen it extend any sweeper/feeders yet so is that a sign it's not happy? I figured I'd give it some time before I move it off the substrate and onto a lowlight, rock outcrop.

