Hows my Red Planet looking now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps2cho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ps2cho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
881
Reaction score
270
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was placed near the top about 3 weeks ago...

Does it looks like I should turn up the brightness on the LED's or leave it where it is for longer? It seems to be about half light red and half green as you can see below. Right now I am 50% white and 55% blue.

What do you guys think?

redplanet1.jpg


redplanet2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tank is 6 months old...Guess its not doing good then lol.
I've had these diatoms/bha forever now.
 
It's definitely green not white. I think it's tissue...not much if any polpy extension though. I have 60x turnover too so I don't feel like it's a flow issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new