Hows my Torch Coral Doing?

Marcus Rogers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my torch coral I got about about 3 weeks ago. It has grown a lot since then and I was wondering if he was doing good. I know him being open and growing is a good sign but I just need reassurance I guess lol(maybe his coloring is bad idk). It's also my first and only coral (for now). And I know the actual frag plug is ugly lol I didn't know better so I just glued the entire plug onto the rock without cutting the some of the plug off first. Thank you!


upload_2019-2-16_13-44-25.png
 
Looks healthy. As long as the tenticles come out, wave around and don't stay hidden, you are good. If and when it grows, youll see the heads slowly split which is a good sign of a healthy torch.
9be43b1236b9694728fb618f683cbc05.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new