How's the flow looking?

jarviz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hygger mini wavemaker in my 10gal. i've been trying for the longest time to find temporary coral placement (sincei i might be moving soon) where they aren't getting blasted with flow. Do they all look ok? they might be a little cranky tho since i was moving them and the powerhead around. i have the powerhead at the back left corner and a HOB filter in the back right corner.

i don't like that there's a "split" in the yellow hammer and showing flesh(?) from the flow. but it's weird that that the other two next to it seem ok. am i being paranoid or is that normal?

Please ignore the audio LOL. i completely forgot about it while recording and don't know how to mute it in YT.

Last edited:

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The middle left of the tank looks a little stronger, but the corals aren't retracting from it. Just watch the corals and they'll tell you if it's too strong. Most lps like a gentle flow over them with some waving of their tentacles.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back