Huge acro colony and frags

Item Price
$50-$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Musictoyourhome

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
128
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Green slimer Huge Colony $250
Frag $50

Also have this Acropora from Jason Fox not sure of name. $40
Pick up in 10983
Text 914-263-0712

C42D3840-6924-422F-8098-090354DE30FB.jpeg D8A85C94-0AB3-4483-8501-15FDB54B9485.jpeg 243757EC-F429-409C-8A9B-B0BB9CFD08C7.jpeg 6C0A95A5-7459-47D4-BFB3-344C3C542F89.jpeg
 
what would a frag be for that green slimer ?
 
I have a nice frag with several branches for $50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new