Huge Aiptasia or something else

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeflife3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeflife3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
362
Reaction score
281
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are these really big aiptasia or I’m I dealing with something else?

E5B100AD-217D-4314-8677-EF63DB8B9F0E.jpeg


1B591B39-DA9D-403B-B640-77EF5B36B3F7.jpeg
 
Yup, giant aiptasia o_O
 
Those could eat small children! One bottle of Aiptasia X for each one should do it. Laser would be risky.....might start a fire!
 
Thanks for the responses, they are in a tight spot where I can’t get in with the aiptasis x. I have tried, I guessing thier about 1 1/2 to 2 inches acrossed. Here’s video

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new