Huge Announcement from WWC!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pscha4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is great! I have a suggestion: As I’m sure many of your Customers reside outside of FL you may want to consider extending this to all States. I realize that this may seem unrealistic due to your location but maybe you could partner with Local Fish/Coral shops within the remaining States to participate in the contest on your behalf. Seems like a great way to broaden your scope of business.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo Hoo! Very Happy to be from Florida right now!!!
Spring Break Party GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is great! I have a suggestion: As I’m sure many of your Customers reside outside of FL you may want to consider extending this to all States. I realize that this may seem unrealistic due to your location but maybe you could partner with Local Fish/Coral shops within the remaining States to participate in the contest on your behalf. Seems like a great way to broaden your scope of business.
We looked in to this during the planning stage. While it may not be possible for this first season, there is always hope that we will be able to in the future.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back