• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HUGE Apex lot

OP
OP
T

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) shipping to Lower 48. Additional pictures available via PM. Classified limits number of pictures. Also see my other posts for BRS, Hanna, Vortech and XP Aqua equipment.

hoffmeyerz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) shipping to Lower 48. Additional pictures available via PM. Classified limits number of pictures. Also see my other posts for BRS, Hanna, Vortech and XP Aqua equipment.
Sent pm on FMM #2

OP
OP
T

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Monday night bump. It seems as though I may have overestimated some of the values initially. Prices for those are updated below. All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) to Lower 48. Local Voorheesville/Albany NY cash price is more flexible as I don't incur PayPal or shipping fees. If my asking prices are high, make a fair and reasonable offer you wouldn't be embarrassed to present to me face-to-face. I want to move the remaining equipment. Open to LOCAL partial or full interesting coral trades. Mostly interested in SPS but would consider nicer LPS. Additional pictures available via PM.

Currently available:
* Apex 2016 - Updated $475
* Energy Bar 832 (Quantity 2) - Updated $180
* Energy Bar 4- Updated $75
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #1 - Updated $110
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #2 (I found the mounting bracket!) - Updated $110
* VDM - Updated $75

SOLD:

* Apex 2016 with Avast Break Out Box, VCA Salinity Probe Stability Kit
* Energy Bar 832 ("as-is")
* Auto Feeder (AFS)
* FMM Bundle #1
* FMM Bundle #2
* FMM Bundle #2
* WXM
* FMM Solenoid Valve Pair

All PMs replied to. Sunday purchases went out via UPS today and tracking info sent to buyers. Monday purchases will go out tomorrow.

OP
OP
T

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thursday night bump. Equipment list is dwindling quickly. I want to move the remaining equipment. All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) to Lower 48. Local Voorheesville/Albany NY cash price is more flexible as I don't incur PayPal or shipping fees. If my asking prices are high, make a fair and reasonable offer you wouldn't be embarrassed to present to me face-to-face. Open to LOCAL partial or full interesting coral trades. Mostly interested in SPS but would consider nicer LPS. Additional pictures available via PM.

Currently available:
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #1 - Updated $110
* VDM - Updated $75
* XP Aqua Ultimate 4-Sensor ATO - $100 (Added to this posted. Cross-listed in another here and on Facebook)
* Bulk Reef Supply 1.1ml Dosing Pumps - $50 (Added to this post. Cross-listed on Facebook)
* Bulk Reef Supply 600W Titanium Heater with Inkbird ITC-306a wifi. Both NIB. - $125 (Added to this post. Cross-listed on Facebook)

SOLD:

* Apex 2016
* Energy Bar 832 (Quantity 2)
* Energy Bar 4
* Auto Feeder (AFS)
* FMM Bundle #1
* FMM Bundle #2
* FMM Bundle #2
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #2
* WXM

All PMs replied to. All purchases except for local pickup EB832s have gone out via UPS. Tracking info sent to buyers and some items starting to arrive.

OP
OP
T

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
12/21 evening bump. Equipment list is dwindling quickly. I want to move the remaining equipment. All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) to Lower 48. Local Voorheesville/Albany NY cash price is more flexible as I don't incur PayPal or shipping fees. If my asking prices are high, make a fair and reasonable offer you wouldn't be embarrassed to present to me face-to-face. Open to LOCAL partial or full interesting coral trades. Mostly interested in SPS but would consider nicer LPS. Additional pictures available via PM.

Currently available:
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #1 - Updated $100
* VDM - Updated $65
* XP Aqua Ultimate 4-Sensor ATO - $90 (Added to this posted. Cross-listed in another here and on Facebook)

SOLD:
* Apex 2016
* Energy Bar 832 (Quantity 2)
* Energy Bar 4
* Auto Feeder (AFS)
* FMM Bundle #1
* FMM Bundle #2
* FMM Bundle #2
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #2
* WXM
* Bulk Reef Supply 600W Titanium Heater with Inkbird ITC-306a wifi.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back