Huge shout out to POTO!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjsreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bjsreefer

Equal parts fish and child wrangler
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2025
Messages
789
Reaction score
581
Location
Florida, USA
I just wanted to take a moment to shout out POTO for an absolutely great experience. The service was excellent and every interaction was friendly and helpful.

The corals I received were clean, healthy, and beautiful. They opened up right away and looked fantastic in the tank. It is clear they take a lot of care with how everything is handled, from packing to shipping.

The past two days of contests, giveaways, and games on the Reef2Reef thread were also a lot of fun. It was a great way to engage with the community and made the whole experience even better.

Big thanks to the POTO team! I really enjoyed the event and I will definitely be back for more.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new