Hummingbirds in winter

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenjen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks! The windows have window film on it, so they can't see me sitting staring at him.
 
I had to chuckle at a male hummingbird sitting on the perch of the feeder while it was snowing great big flakes a couple days ago.
When I first looked, he was bobbing his head back and forth, like he was listening to music.
He was bobbing his head to avoid the snow flakes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new