Humpty Dumpty Monti

Rip Van Winkle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
304
Reaction score
222
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone had a great fall and I'd like to try to put the pieces back together again.

Is it possible to glue the piece back on again using superglue?
If so, which glue do you suggest.
I've never had to do this before so I guess there's a first for everyone.

Broken Monti.jpg
 
Lfs should have some type of coral glue or epoxy.
I have used super glue gel in a pinch.
 
Thanks for the reply. How will that grow back, though? Just curious. Will it leave some kind of white line where it's been stuck back together or will it grow over completely?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new