CMMorgan

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear, glad you found the issue.
Thanks but I'm still confused. After reading way to many threads on stray current, I am finding that 2 volts is very small. Many others are running up to 30 volts regularly. I don't know how that is possible. I think that until I get into the new tank in a few weeks.... I'll wear rubber gloves to feed, wear my slippers and keep watching the multimeter. I've already ordered a weather resistant GFCI receptacle and a ground probe. I'll hook up both to the new build and hope for the best.
In the meantime.... the dang dinos are back. UGH Live to fight another day.

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but I'm still confused. After reading way to many threads on stray current, I am finding that 2 volts is very small. Many others are running up to 30 volts regularly. I don't know how that is possible. I think that until I get into the new tank in a few weeks.... I'll wear rubber gloves to feed, wear my slippers and keep watching the multimeter. I've already ordered a weather resistant GFCI receptacle and a ground probe. I'll hook up both to the new build and hope for the best.
In the meantime.... the dang dinos are back. UGH Live to fight another day.
Ya I'm around 3 to 4 from just stray current emanating from all the pumps and stuff. When my Hydor Koralia was dumping electricity into my tank my reading was over 100.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back