Hydor Koralia Smart Wave Controller

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Messages
127
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am selling my Hydor Koralia Smart Wave Controller. It can control two different power heads for different flow patterns.

It sells for $70 new, but mine is used and in good condition. I am selling mine for $30 and will ship at buyer's expense.

IMG_8539.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new