Hydor Slim Skim Nano Issue

kukawskim80

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
14
Location
Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a month ago, I purchased the hydro slim skim nano based off all the great reviews. Reviews saying it was super quiet and good performance. This has been far from my experience. The skimmer is super loud and noisy. I can hear the humming sound across the house. Also the skimmer still is not producing any waste in the collection cup. I have read the manual countless times and have made every adjustment possible per the manual and given it the appropriate amount of time to make the necessary adjustment. Still have this loud noise and no waste in the cup. I have tried multiple times to reach out to hydor through their website, but every time I submit the message/email the website gives me an error. Does anyone have any experience with this skimmer who can help or get me in contact with hydor.
 
About a month ago, I purchased the hydro slim skim nano based off all the great reviews. Reviews saying it was super quiet and good performance. This has been far from my experience. The skimmer is super loud and noisy. I can hear the humming sound across the house. Also the skimmer still is not producing any waste in the collection cup. I have read the manual countless times and have made every adjustment possible per the manual and given it the appropriate amount of time to make the necessary adjustment. Still have this loud noise and no waste in the cup. I have tried multiple times to reach out to hydor through their website, but every time I submit the message/email the website gives me an error. Does anyone have any experience with this skimmer who can help or get me in contact with hydor.
Contact customer service at 916-920-5222 or [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new