• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydor Smart Wave

Cantusaurus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
548
Reaction score
375
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Hydor Smart Wave Powerhead Controller
Works perfectly
Located in LA
CC3F26D5-7C8F-4040-8E42-4D70F34C568B.jpeg


I would be willing to trade for a Nano Doser, ATO, helpful/important reef additives, and other general equipment.
Also could sell for $40 if anyone is interested in doing that.
 
Used Hydor Smart Wave Powerhead Controller
Works perfectly
Located in LA
CC3F26D5-7C8F-4040-8E42-4D70F34C568B.jpeg


I would be willing to trade for a Nano Doser, ATO, helpful/important reef additives, and other general equipment.
Also could sell for $40 if anyone is interested in doing that.
I was wondering if you still had this for sale? If so please let me know. I have been searching for one for a while but they have been discontinued.
 
I was wondering if you still had this for sale? If so please let me know. I have been searching for one for a while but they have been discontinued.
I do actually. They're discontinued??? I didn't know that.
If you have anything to trade for let me know or I can sell it for 40.
 
If you're still interested I still have it, so let me know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new