• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydor wavemaker 2 w/ 2 koralia 4 pump

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
609
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling this stuff I had bought a year ago .
Need bigger pumps for the tank
Brand new impellers in both also have a night sensor I never used.
250.00 for all
Pumps are in use now and if need be I can soak in bath before shipping ..15 bucks shipping priority mail or ups
paypal as gift also please.
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

Attachments

  • 1368761489431.jpg
    1368761489431.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 1368761498570.jpg
    1368761498570.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 366
  • 1368761508512.jpg
    1368761508512.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 1368761516376.jpg
    1368761516376.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new