Hydor

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple Hydor's that are really old and been running 24x7 since the day I bought them. The plastic housing was getting brittle from the years in salt water and lighting. I emailed Hydor about procuring a couple replacements. Although the last one made was 4 years ago they offered to send me two replacements housings and at no charge. What a awesome company. Just wanted to share.

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my Evo 750 I have to get replacements almost every 3 months because they break... great pump though.

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On all my older ones the epoxy where the cord goes into the pump is cracked and I can see exposed wires so I had to throw them all away just too dangerous.

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran two Hydor Evolutions switching every 30 seconds for over 2.5 years for a total of over 2.3 MILLION starts and stops with no issues. I requested a set of front covers and they sent them right out so when i sold them they were like new. Very good powerheads for the money and the service is fantastic. Not many companies stand by their products even years later like that.

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hydor has awesome customer service with no questions ask parts replacement.i have had to replace my front caps and magnets a couple of times and they have always sent them w/ fast shipping.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back