• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 26 Black

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have (2) Hydra 26 in Black color that I got with my RSM E260 package. I ran these for less than a week. They are easy to program and are great lights. They will ship with after market power cords that go from the wall to the brick. This is due to the fact that Red Sea provides a proprietary harness that goes from the bricks to their power center. These are 99+% new condition for all intents and purposes. I do not want to sell the RS mounting arms and harness at this time. Price includes shipping and PP fees to lower 48 only. Thanks

$315 each or $600 for the package of 2.
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me if you reconsider selling the arm bracket. I will take one light off your hands.

OP
OP
L

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I hope the BK is churning away for you. I don't really want to sell the one. If I do sell the arms I would want to bundle it all together. I may change my mind, but thats where I am now. You can't use both arms a lights?

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BK is running great! thank you again... I wish I could take them but i really only need the one! Come on somebody! pick up the other one for me!

OP
OP
L

lancesmith1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have decided to sell as a package with the mounting arms from Red Sea. These are the arms that came with the E260 package. I do no not know if they will fit other models that are tapped for them but I would assume that they would. $850 for the package.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back