Hydra 26 hd settings for waterbox 20 cube

Krely

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kessil bit the dust and picked up a Hydra 26 hd from a local reefer. Looking to see if anyone is running g the same and would share their settings with me? I have mostly lps in the tank. Nervous I’m going to fry the corals or do to little light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new