Hydra 26

Shawn201

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to buy a hydra 26 hd with a mount of a good deal on 2 ai primes
 
I live in nj, just getting ready to list a bunch of nano equipment on njreefers, but saw your post.

I have a black hydra 26HD with the single arm mount as well as a 3d Reefing diffuser for sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new