Hydra 32 mount specs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DswReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DswReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
43
Location
Freeport
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the in tank mounting dimensions for a single mount AI Hydra 32. I'm discussing my custom lid with clear view they need the info for the small cutout. At this time I have a AI prime 16 for my 60 gallon cube but will probably upgrade. I want to go with whichever mount size is bigger. (I'm guessing they are the same or the Hydra is bigger) I can't find this info anywhere. Anyone know?
 
Bump for the OP!

#reefsqaud would any of you guys know?
 
Looking for the in tank mounting dimensions for a single mount AI Hydra 32. I'm discussing my custom lid with clear view they need the info for the small cutout. At this time I have a AI prime 16 for my 60 gallon cube but will probably upgrade. I want to go with whichever mount size is bigger. (I'm guessing they are the same or the Hydra is bigger) I can't find this info anywhere. Anyone know?
I have a hydra 32 but no idea what you are really asking g about the mount.
 
Looking for the in tank mounting dimensions for a single mount AI Hydra 32. I'm discussing my custom lid with clear view they need the info for the small cutout. At this time I have a AI prime 16 for my 60 gallon cube but will probably upgrade. I want to go with whichever mount size is bigger. (I'm guessing they are the same or the Hydra is bigger) I can't find this info anywhere. Anyone know?
I have a hydra 32 but no idea what you are really asking g about the mount.
Getting a custom lid built. Looking for the dimensions of the portion of the mount that sits inside the tank. Example my primes mount is 2.5"-1"
20250815_162834_9A2099C0-6EE0-4EA1-9358-EBE52D10A155.png


20250815_162834_B72BE7B1-263D-4049-89A0-97D03EA84056.png
 
i have hydra 32's also but rail mounted. see if 16 and 32 use the same mount on brs
 
Getting a custom lid built. Looking for the dimensions of the portion of the mount that sits inside the tank. Example my primes mount is 2.5"-1"
20250815_162834_9A2099C0-6EE0-4EA1-9358-EBE52D10A155.png


20250815_162834_B72BE7B1-263D-4049-89A0-97D03EA84056.png
OK I gotcha now. Can't help you there. I have the HMS rail since my take has a euro brace. I thought you were looking for something with the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new